Calendars make me happy. People I love make me happy. Put the two together and it’s a winning combination! I got to try out this 2014 Michaels Recollections Calendar Kit (available for $39.99 exclusively at Michaels stores) and it’s a fun and easy way to build a personalized calendar.
Here’s what comes in the kit:
- Binder book
- 12 tabbed month dividers
- 12 month pages
- 12 clear, pocketed photo pages
- Beautifully colored, double sided cards.
- 14-4×6 and 28 3×4 Including Christmas, Hanukkah, Canada Day, Valentine’s, Thanksgiving….
- Holiday and event stickers
- Black pen (and a place to store it!)
What I liked about it:
- The binder style lets you easily organize each month
- It hangs on the wall, but then you can close it all up, put it in the original box for easy storage at the end of the year
- The pen stays right there!
- It’s so easy to put one page together–pick 3 cards, a couple of pictures and you’re good to go. Add in journaling, washi tape or other embellishments if you want, but they look great without those things too 🙂
What else is great about this calendar kit is you can use it a couple of different ways. Obviously, you could use it as a scheduling calendar. But it would also make an awesome birthday calendar. Fill the page with pictures of people with a birthday that month, write theirs names on the dates, and you’ll never forget another birthday again. Either way, it makes a creative and thoughtful gift for Mom or Grandma for Christmas!
Visit these bloggers to see more examples of the calendar!
Welcome to the Mouse House
Sweet Rose Studio
The Scrap Shoppe
The Happy Scraps
Happiness is Homemade
Club Chica Circle
Pen n’ Paper Studios
All Things Cute
One Krieger Chick