I’ve partnered with Expressions Vinyl, Get Away Today and A Girl and A Glue Gun to bring you a fabulous vinyl sign and amazing giveaway. If you love Disney, keep reading!!
With the 25th anniversary release of Beauty and the Beast, it was the perfect time to make a sign with this quote I love from the movie.
You can customize your sizes of course, but here’s what I used: (affiliate links)
1/4 inch plywood (6 x 10 inches)
1×1 pine **2 pieces 6 inches long **2 pieces 8 inches long
Removable Adhesive Vinyl (color: White)
Luster Vinyl (color: Magenta)
Wood Sign Steps
- Stain the plywood. Brush on with a foam brush and wipe off with a rag or paper towels.
- Paint frame pieces white.
- When all pieces are dry, position frame pieces on top of the edges of the plywood. Add wood glue and clamp at least 1 hour.
Vinyl Cutting Steps
After you enter the giveaway, be sure to check out all these other Disney vinyl ideas to get inspired for your next project!
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest Ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
Related vinyl craft posts:
DIY Mermaid Shirt